A simple and effective Japanese diet has been at the height of its popularity for several years. Using its simple rules and inexpensive products, you can say goodbye to six or even eight kilograms in just two weeks! The result will last at least a year and a half, if you watch the diet and include two to three hours of sports activities in the weekly program.
Japanese diet 14 days
The Japanese diet is ideal for girls who are no more than ten pounds overweight. It is quite strict and does not belong to the number of balances, as it limits the intake of carbohydrates in the body. Therefore, before you decide to lose weight according to this system, you need to tune in psychologically.
For two weeks, the daily diet includes only foods rich in protein and fiber. Fats are not completely eliminated, but the amount of vegetable oil is also limited.
The emphasis on strict protein and carbohydrate restriction is the basis of the highly effective Japanese diet. Therefore, if you decide to follow all its rules and survive the marathon until the end, in two weeks you will have to seriously update your wardrobe.
If the body reacts badly to a strict diet, headache or stomach ache, weakness, dizziness, body aches appear, the diet should be stopped immediately and a doctor should be consulted.
It is strictly forbidden to use such a food system for people with acute or chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, ulcer), liver, kidneys, heart. You can not even think about the diet of pregnant women, breastfeeding women and teenage girls. It is not recommended to limit your diet during times of high intellectual or physical exertion.
Basic principles of diet
The Japanese diet is a classic low-calorie, low-carb diet. It is considered not only very effective, but also completely safe for a healthy person. The principles of separate nutrition, which are the basis of the diet, facilitate the work of the gastrointestinal tract, normalize metabolic processes.
The dietary rules are as follows:
- the use of protein products: eggs, fish, meat, poultry, milk;
- vegetables and crackers are allowed in carbohydrate foods (strictly limited);
- it is allowed to use a little vegetable oil (olive, sunflower, flax);
- on "vegetable feast" days, the number of vegetables (including fried in oil) is not limited, which makes it easier to withstand severe restrictions;
- natural coffee, plain or flavored green tea is authorized;
- on any protein diet, it is important to observe a reinforced water regime: drink at least one and a half to two liters of water (still). This will help the kidneys to cope with the excretion of the breakdown products of protein foods;
- it is forbidden to change the order of days, to replace food products, to include additional ingredients in the diet;
- salt must be either completely eliminated or minimized;
- the frequency of meals - three times a day, without snacks;
- sugar and alcohol are strictly prohibited.
For the correct entry into the diet, you should limit sweets, starches and reduce portion size for three to four days before the start. You shouldn't start a diet after a festive feast and libations. The day before departure, prepare your very light dinner: a serving of two hundred grams of boiled rice and a cup of vegetable salad will be a good transition to a strict diet.
Menu for 14 days
A serving of meat, fish, fruit is 200 grams. Drinks (tomato juice, kefir) - an ordinary glass. All fruits are acceptable except grapes and bananas. The method of cooking eggs, beef and chicken is boiling. Fish can be boiled or fried.
- Breakfast: a cup of whole coffee (no sugar, no milk).
- Lunch: boiled cabbage, seasoned with a dessert spoon of olive oil, two eggs (can be chopped with cabbage in the form of a salad), tomato juice.
- Dinner: fried or boiled fish (one serving).
- Breakfast: small croutons and unsweetened coffee.
- Lunch: a portion of fish, cabbage boiled in butter.
- Dinner: a piece of boiled beef meat of one hundred grams (without fat), a glass of kefir.
- Breakfast: a slice of dried rye bread, coffee.
- Lunch: eggplant or zucchini fried in oil (as much as you want).
- Dinner: a portion of boiled beef (no fat), two eggs, a salad of finely chopped fresh cabbage with a spoonful of oil.
- Breakfast: light salad of finely grated carrots with a teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Lunch: a portion of boiled or fried fish, a glass of tomato juice.
- Dinner: a portion of fresh fruit.
- Completely repeat the menu from the previous day.
- Breakfast: coffee beans without additives.
- Lunch: a pound of boiled chicken meat, a salad of a fresh carrot and raw cabbage, seasoned with oil.
- Dinner: two eggs, medium-sized raw carrots.
- Breakfast: a cup of green tea (can be flavored to taste).
- Lunch: a serving of boiled beef.
- Dinner: your choice of a portion of fruit, or a portion of fish, or two eggs with carrot salad, or beef boiled with spices. A glass of kefir.
- Breakfast: a cup of coffee.
- Lunch: a pound of boiled chicken meat, a light salad of finely grated carrots and raw cabbage with a spoonful of oil.
- Dinner: grated carrots, seasoned with oil, two eggs.
- Breakfast: a light salad of grated carrots with a drop of lemon juice.
- Lunch: fried or boiled fish (one serving), a glass of tomato juice.
- Dinner: A regular serving of fresh fruit.
- Breakfast: a cup of unsweetened coffee.
- Lunch: a slice of cheese (no more than 50 grams), a grated salad of three medium raw carrots with a spoonful of butter, an egg.
- Dinner: a portion of fruit.
- Breakfast: coffee with a slice of black bread.
- Lunch: fried or boiled eggplant (or zucchini) as you wish.
- Dinner: boiled beef, light raw coleslaw with chopped eggs and butter.
- Breakfast: unsweetened grain coffee with rye croutons or a slice of black bread.
- Lunch: a portion of boiled or fried fish, a simple buttered coleslaw salad.
- Dinner: 100 grams of boiled beef, kefir.
- Breakfast: unsweetened coffee.
- Lunch: a simple salad of boiled cabbage in butter, two eggs, tomato juice.
- Dinner: a portion of fish.
- Breakfast: coffee.
- Lunch: a portion of fish (fried or boiled), a traditional salad of fresh cabbage in butter.
- Dinner: a serving of beef, kefir.
Exit diet mode
The strict diet of the Japanese diet is hard to bear. The reward will be an excellent result. However, you cannot skip the food. It is very important to exit the diet correctly so as not to harm the body and not gain the lost pounds.
Of course, you really want to be pampered, but pastries and cakes aren't an option. The rule of thumb of any diet: how long you spend on a hard diet, how much time you need to get off the diet. This means you can start your normal diet in two weeks. The basic rules are as follows:
- do not add more than one or two products to the menu per day, giving preference to cereals, vegetables and fruits;
- adhere to the principles of a balanced diet, providing the body with protein, carbohydrates and fats;
- switch to five fractional meals per day (portion not exceeding 250-300 grams);
- do not stop the water regime, drink a liter and a half of drinking water a day without gas;
- first observe the principles of separate nutrition, avoiding refined foods;
- Suppress the cravings for sweets with dried fruit, a slice of dark chocolate and sweet fruit.
The high results of the Japanese diet cause a great temptation to continue losing weight according to this system. However, the strict carbohydrate-restricted diet can be repeated no earlier than six months after the end of the cycle. The body needs to fully recover, otherwise, instead of a slender figure, you can gain metabolic disturbances and seriously harm your health.