There is no number of sacrifices women make for a slim figure. Especially determined young ladies are ready to sit in the same water for weeks just to fit into jeans a few sizes smaller! Everything would be fine if it rested only on willpower; Yes, only our body, he does not tolerate such oppression and immediately begins to take revenge on slender beauties, expelling all kinds of wounds one by one. Here you have indigestion, hair loss and a sunken face. . . That would be to find a diet that is just as effective, but safe for your health! Maybe a drink will work?
The essence of the drinking diet
Surprisingly, there is such a diet. It's called drinking and it follows the following principles: “Do you want to drink? Drink. Do you want to eat? . . Drink again. “
Of course, this is not about taking in liters of water after the refrigerator has been closed tightly, otherwise half of those who lose weight would have been revived after a week-long diet. Indeed, your diet will be more than varied: broths, soup puree, delicate smoothies, compotes, jelly, fruit and vegetable juices, milk, kefir, unsweetened yogurt, tea. . . The main thing is to carefully avoid solid foods, since chewing itself stimulates the appetite, and dense foods make the stomach heavy and impede digestion.
It is not for nothing that they say that water is life.
How does the drinking diet work?
- As you enjoy a variety of beverages glass by glass, the digestive tract takes a break from the endless work of digesting solid foods and begins to slowly get rid of its leftovers.
- Water, which is abundant in food, first helps flush out the intestinal contents and then cleanses the entire body on a cellular level. As a result, normal metabolism is restored, without which weight loss will not be possible, and speech.
- All drinks consumed are low in calories - you cannot beat a portion of borscht with a heavy piece of meat in a blender and drain it through a straw. And a lack of calories, as you know, forces the body to turn to its own fat stores.
- At the same time, it cannot be said that you are sentenced to a real hunger strike. Although this diet is quite difficult, a reasonably structured menu will keep you energetic and avoid unpleasant consequences like gastritis or hair loss.By the way, many girls notice that on days 3-4 the body adapts to a new way of eating and thatdisappeared feeling of hunger is replaced by a wave of strength and euphoria by suddenly found ease.
- Finally, fruits, vegetables, and fresh herbs full of diet cocktails provide the cleansed body with vitamins and nutrients.
This diet is effective. Even on a fasting day, you save an average of 0. 5 kg overweight if just a little is insufficient for perfection, and 2 to 2. 5 kg if you still have to work on your figure. And losses in a week sometimes reach 8 and 10 kg! However, you shouldn't hope to use refreshments to eliminate the fat reserves that exist in a particular area. The diet works in a complex way, purifying the body from the inside, forcing it to slowly part with excess.
Doctors' opinion on this method of weight loss
Doctors and nutritionists are, as they should be, careful about diet. On the one hand, many of them are not averse to putting their patients on a liquid diet themselves from time to time. When the diet is under the watchful eye of a graduate, it does exactly what it promised: ease, improved digestion and a leaner waistline. In some cases, people were on a drinking diet for up to 30 days and not only stayed alive and healthy, but completely satisfied with everything!
Unfortunately we often don't know how to stop in time.
However, if you go into business for yourself and see the first plumb lines, you can easily go too far. It is well known how women are prone to perfectionism! If a method seems effective, you are ready to squeeze it out completely - and at the same time from your body - anything is possible. Instead of losing weight, you experience exhaustion, jump in blood sugar causes drowsiness, and some even start hallucinations. That is why doctors urge that such a diet be taken seriously.
Who shouldn't switch to the liquid menu
You definitely don't have to mess with a "liquid" diet, though. . .
- You are under 18 or over 60 years old.
- You are prone to edema.
- You have been diagnosed with diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure, diseases of the cardiovascular and excretory systems and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcer, gastritis, colitis).
- bulimia is a separate problem. Often this disease requires less a diet than an appeal to a competent psychologist.
- It is strictly forbidden to switch to a female drinking diet during pregnancy and breastfeeding. With all the desire, you will not be able to fill your jar with all the necessary vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, which means that the baby will be deprived too.
Only a doctor can adjust the diet of an expectant mother.
However, being significantly overweight is not an obstacle to adhering to a drinking diet if you stay within reason. Remember, however, that a jerk or two will not solve the problem. We need to completely overhaul the principles of nutrition including and the time you are not in the "active weight loss phase" introduce physical activity into your daily life and change your lifestyle. Preferably after consulting a nutritionist.
Nutritional principles, preparation rules and permitted foods
What are the basic nutritional needs?
- Avoid solid foods.
- Plan 4 to 6 snacks per day and do not consume more than 350 ml of the drink you have chosen each time. This reduces the stomach volume.
- When planning your menu, pay attention to its diversity. We repeat: In addition to water (at least 1. 5 liters per day), the diet should include rich broths, medium-fat kefir and other nutritious drinks.Diet does not mean hunger!On average, the daily calorie intake should not fall below800 fall and rise above 1200 kcal.
- Limit physical activity. Small exercises in the morning, walks in the fresh air, or - if you are actively involved in sports - light exercise options are acceptable.
- Take vitamin-mineral supplements and fish oil capsules to compensate for nutritional deficiencies.
- A tricky point: make sure you have regular stool, otherwise harmful substances will remain in the intestines. You can advance the "process" with the help of kefir, a decoction of plums or an enema.
- Prepare your body a few days before starting the diet. Remove fatty, smoked, and sugary foods from your table, and rely on soups, cereals, vegetables, fruits, and unsweetened drinks instead.
It is particularly important to give preference to healthy foods during preparation.
What can be drunk?
- normal and mineral water without gas.
- Tea without sugar - black, green, hibiscus.
- Freshly squeezed vegetable and fruit juices.You can hold onto juices for 3 days without any problems and, if properly prepared, even arrange a fun "seven-day cocktail party" for a whole week.
- Homemade compotes, jelly, fruit drinks. Again no sweeteners.
- Milk, kefir, fermented baking milk, whey, sour milk with a fat content of 1–2%. Usually they are not included in the menu of fasting days and are only used if cleaning is decided for at least 3 days.
- Refreshing smoothies made from approved dairy products with fruits or berries.
- Liquid puree soups and all broths: vegetables, fish, chicken, beef, offal. All of this makes it easier to tolerate long 7- and 14-day diets.
- Many people maintain their resolve by pampering the body with mashed potatoes from stews or fresh fruit once a day and not complaining about stuck weight. But traditional mashed potatoes are best avoided.
- With the Choco drinking diet, 6 to 7 glasses of sugar-free cocoa are consumed daily. This diet option does not offer drinks other than water. It will take no more than 1 day.
Fatty dairy products, sugary drinks, alcohol, soda and packaged juices are prohibited.
Girls who do not want to give up their favorite sweets completely supplement their diet. . . Ice. Of course, it's not ice cream, but the lowest-calorie version of a cold delicacy - fruit ice cream. If you don't overdo it and eat no more than a serving of ice cream before noon it won't do much harm.
How often can you use a drinking diet?
- Every week as a fasting day.
- Every month if the diet does not last longer than 3 days.
- Once a season, if you want to drink for seven days.
- Once every six months, a 14-day diet is permitted, provided that there is competent preparation and at least one competent exit.
- For 30 and 40 days, you cannot do such an experiment with your health more than once a year and onlyPerform under the supervision of a doctor.
How can you withstand a long drinking regime and not break down?
Since you still have a lot of work to do, think about how to deal with temptation.
The favorite shop distracts from the thoughts of snacking.
- Set yourself a clear goal Motivation, especially expressed visually, can be very effective in helping you lose weight. For example, hang a photo of a girl in a bikini you'd like to have in a prominent location, or in your own a photo at a time when your weight was perfectly fine with you.
- Top up drinking water. It helps to outsmart the stomach quite well, filling it up and creating a false sense of fullness.
- Introduce yourself! Stir cucumber juice with apple juice, pear with cranberries, oranges with pumpkin. Let the diet become a small but exciting gastronomic journey.
- Make up your mind to do something. Nothing distracts you from your thoughts on food like a favorite hobby.
- But it is better to refuse chewing gum. It can help some people endure hunger, but most of the time, continuous chewing leads to appetite and a completely unnecessary release of gastric juice into an empty digestive tract.
What if you are no longer on a diet? First, do not despair, everything will be given to her the first time. Second, don't rush to junk food and shout, “Now it doesn't matter! ” Third, keep moving towards the intended destination. Come back, spend 1-2 days on cereals, salads, and dairy products for the prep phase, then get back to work.
Example menu: 2 options
There are different options for a drinking diet. We list two of the most popular and least harmful to health here.
|Day of the week||Menu|
|Monday||Drink a glass of milk, kefir, unsweetened drinking yogurt, fermented baked milk, yogurt 4-6 times a day. Everything - no more than 2% fat.|
|Tuesday||The diet remains the same, but dairy products are replaced by all kinds of broths and liquid soup puree.|
|Wednesday||Drink freshly squeezed juices, compotes and homemade fruit drinks in the morning and in the evening. Treat yourself to a glass of smoothies.|
|Thursday||To support the stomach and reduce hunger, switch to viscous jelly. Prohibited sugar.|
|Friday||Chocolate lovers can spend a day devoting cocoa on water without sweeteners to pour teas, fruit drinks and dried fruit compotes.|
|Saturday||Thick oatmeal jelly, which gently envelops the walls of the digestive tract, not only helps to continue the diet, but also has a healing effect.|
|Sunday||Optional: Repeat the menu Monday or Tuesday. If you opt for the 7-day diet, end Sunday evening with a curd casserole with a spoonful of honey or a plate of steamed vegetables.|
|Breakfast||Milk or low-fat fermented milk drink: kefir, fermented baking milk, smoothie.|
|Snack||Freshly squeezed juice, fruit or vegetables.|
|Lunch||Soup or broth of your choice.|
|Afternoon snack||Homemade compote, fruit drink, dried fruit stock.|
|Dinner||Low-fat milk or fermented milk beverage.|
Regardless of which of these options you choose, you can stop the diet after 7 days or extend it for another week. Only a doctor can create a menu for longer weight loss.Remember to drink sugar-free water and tea between meals!
Some simple recipes
For a sweet tooth
- Wash some pears and cut them into pieces. Remember to remove the core.
- Put the slices in a blender.
- Pour a glass of milk with 1. 5% fat
- Add 1 tbsp. l. Cranberry or lemon juice, a pinch of cinnamon, 1-2 tsp. Honey.
- Whisk and drink immediately.
The calorie content of one serving is around 200-210 kcal.
An aromatic drink maintains determination.
- Take 200 g each of strawberries and raspberries.
- Add a handful of blueberries (no more than 50 g).
- Wash, put in a blender and whisk well.
- Pour 1-2 glasses of mineral water over the fragrant mass.
- If it happens in summer, add ice.
The calorie content of the drink is approximately 170 kcal.
Both fresh and frozen berries can be used.
- Peel, chop and grind two kiwis in a blender.
- Put 2-3 carrots through a juicer (you need 100 ml of juice).
- Mix everything, add 100 ml of clean water, shake and drink.
Calorie content of one serving - 150-160 Kcal.
Don't be intimidated by unusual taste combinations.
How to end the diet correctly
It is not enough to maintain a diet, you still need to be able to complete it to avoid stomach cramps that have finally reached for food and that everything that was thrown off with such difficulty does not return to its place. So…
Begin your transition to a normal diet with light plant and cereal bowls. No meat or fish, not even chicken! First, add runny cereals, cottage cheese casseroles, and steamed vegetables to the diet. Then you can allow yourself omelets, fish dishes, soft cheeses and fruits. And only then can meat, dried fruits and nuts be carefully placed on the menu. Your return to solid foods should be a smooth one, and the longer the diet, the longer. there will be a way out. On average, it takes 5 days to a month.
Remember to keep an eye on your caloric intake. On average, if you work intellectually, sit at the computer for hours and neglect exercise, it should not exceed 2000 Kcal per day.
Dangers of a liquid diet
Unfortunately, despite precautionary measures, the drinking diet is not as smooth as we would like it to be.
- Not everyone experiences vitality and the praised lightness in the body. For some, solid food rejection ends up in hungry fainting, nausea, dizziness, stomach upset, and generally not feeling well.
- The need to constantly refuse to "chew something" leads to nervous tension and insomnia. Someone breaks down with relatives, someone falls into apathy.
- A prolonged adherence to a drinking diet leads to muscle wasting and muscle weakness. The looks of those who lose weight also suffer.
- The lack of substances necessary for the normal functioning of the body affects a person's memory, ability to concentrate and mental activity.
- Not everyone can withstand strict dietary restrictions. Hence frequent failures and depression because of their "weakness", although you may simply not be shown strict diets.
Low energy levels are common with food cravings.
The drinking diet is supposed to cleanse the body of excess body and restart the metabolism, but it can ultimately destroy it. Our body is too clever a mechanism to be hacked to repair it - namely, this is what you will do by immediately embarking on a 14-day, or worse, monthly weight loss. So you simply stop the metabolism completely, after which the weight does not decrease even with the strictest diets! Thinking up the point, smarter. Spend a day drinking quickly. And another week later. And further. All is well? You can absorb the "three days" with water and juices. After a few weeks, try adding a week to your diet, with the condition of complete preparation and an equally complete diet. However, we strongly recommend that you do not conduct long experiments of 21, 30, or more days without consulting a nutritionist. It goes on slower. If you act wisely and consistently, your thin waist will go nowhere.
Reviews of people who have lost weight
I was very happy with the result: 13. 5 kg in 2 weeks. The diet was effective. Of course, you shouldn't go to extremes and sit on it for 30 days and just drink water. You can lose weight, but you will destroy your body. Choose a comfortable number of days and drinks that are comfortable for you. Then it will be easier for you to stop this diet. Also, don't forget about vitamins and exercise.